Design & Planting
Gardening is as simple as you make it. With our design and planting service. I will assist those who are interested in turning a small urban garden space into something of pleasure. Which they can use to grow edible plants or flowers.
Whether you just want to dip your toes in for a test, just to see how you feel or whether you want to go all in. I can help you through the process. Of choosing a spot to start growing, types of plants to try out. And much more simple common sense approaches I’ve used over the years.
I would say I special in growing plants that are mainly for food and herbal remedies, primarily in confined urban spaces.
If you are looking for ways to use the space you have to grow foods based plants, the origins of which you can trace. yourself. After all, if its coming from your own back garden, then you can vouch for its source. So if you are looking at growing some edible food and need help. I can show you how to take care of plants you have already started growing yourself or if you haven’t started I can help you cultivate and maintain a productive small crop.
I can help you:
1. Choose which types of Caribbean foods to select.
2. How to find seeds and suckers for Caribbean food plants. If you fancy a nice bed of Callaloo. I can help you grow and see them through to maturity.
3. What time of year to start cultivating which type of plants
4. Where to find an ideal spots in your garden to locate your Caribbean food plants.
5. How to care for Caribbean Herbal plants in the UK or colder climates
Its amazing how much we as humans are connected to the earth. Because if you can develop a healthy planting ground for your plants. You end up with healthier plants which in turn produces healthier fruit and vegetables for our bodies. This why I am passionate about this particular aspect of gardening.
Let me help you create an organic and healthy environment for your plants. By
1. Determining Soil Health
3. Determining the soil texture and type you have to work with
4. Coming up with a soil improvement plan
5. Created a well aerated environment for your soil. The right balance of oxygen in your garden soil will determine how well fed the plants will be in the end.
6. Types of organic matter to add to your soil and how to manage this process of feeding your plants.